North Korea fired a ballistic missile over Japan last Tuesday, sending gold to its highest level in 2017. Last month, we told you that Ray Dalio, the world's largest hedge fund manager, suggested holding up to 10% of your portfolio in gold, warning of rising risks.
It's time to effectively prepare for the best buying opportunities.
The key number ALL traders are watching, and I want you to put it smack dab at the heart of your screen, is $1,352. This was gold's high for 2016, and it occurred on July 6, so we've been trading lower for close to 14 months now.
As of Friday's close at $1,324.40, we are 2.1% away from entering a technical vacuum that will drive most global short-term traders into buying mode.
Today, I'm seeing data that we last saw 6–12 years ago: Gold is suddenly outperforming stocks, and commodities are rallying, too.
Nobody—and I mean nobody—is paying attention, but I did in my 2017 portfolio blueprint.
Even more unique than gold in regards to price soaring are industrial metals. The zinc warehouse inventory chart reveals how imminent a price explosion is with top junior companies as supply shrinks and the price hits a 10-year high:
Remember, the longer this bull market in natural resources stays quiet, the better it is for us.
Let the rest of the herd chase FANG stocks. We’ll focus on staying away from our comfort zone, where it's much more intimidating but the rewards are uncanny in comparison.
We've tracked down a company that we have not been able to poke one hole at after months of due diligence, and I've had my team look at every angle.
It is my No. 1 zinc explorer/developer suggestion, and it is insanely cheap right now.
Rick Rule, arguably the smartest and most successful resource investor of the past 30 years, has paid CAD$0.50 per share for his clients at Sprott Group, but it's trading at the mid-CAD$0.30s today.
It is a steal!
When our team looks for investments in the resource sector, we know one thing for sure: 95% of companies lose money, burn cash, and leave investors dried up.
The only way to stick with the 5% who have the potential to make us life-changing returns is to only partner and invest with the ultimate best—that's exactly what we have with Callinex Mines today.
Here's precisely what our research gathered on Callinex Mines shows, and why I see it as a company with 300% potential from today's prices:
- People: Max Porterfield, the company's CEO and President, will be a mining legend someday soon.
He has been able to execute flawlessly on the business plan, which is why institutions as thorough as the Sprott Group, with Rick Rule at the helm, have been willing to come in with millions of dollars to invest in his vision.
Add that to four of the biggest names in geology. Specifically, I want you to focus on Mike Muzylowski, a hall of famer who has discovered 12 VMS mines in the same region that the company has some projects in.
The person you should conduct due diligence on, as we did, is Carlo Civelli, chairman of the advisory board, because he has been a serial winner with early-stage companies and led a number of them to become billion-dollar businesses.
This is as solid as human talent gets with this team.
- Projects with takeover potential: The company's market cap sits at CA$26 million, with ZERO debt and CA$7 million in cold, hard cash.
The market is valuing the company's projects at CA$19 million, and that mistake, a large one, is working to our advantage because buying right now is like getting a 60% discount.
Let's take a look at its projects and catalysts for growth:
All the properties are in Canada, and the company is drilling Pine Bay, which alone could make the company worth much more, depending on future drill results. Previous programs and their success are what attracted institutions to the bargaining table.
Its advanced development projects, Superjack and Nash Creek, have proven Indicated and Inferred resources, and once the PEA (Preliminary Economic Assessment) is completed by Q1 of 2018 and the hidden value is finally revealed, this could be a huge winner for early investors.
The mining districts of the properties are some of the best in the world, and I want you to research this thoroughly.
Click HERE for the Complete Company Overview.
Tom Beck is founder of Portfolio Wealth Global. Known as one of the first millennial millionaires in the United States, Beck is a relentless idea machine. After retiring two years ago at age 33, he's officially come out of retirement to head up Portfolio Wealth Global. He brings a vision of setting a new record for millionaires with his seven-year plan to accelerate any subscribers' net worth who will commit to the income lifestyle. Beck delivers new ideas on the marketplace that were once only available to the rich. Traveling the world, he's invested in over a dozen countries, including real estate.
Want to read more Gold Report articles like this? Sign up for our free e-newsletter, and you'll learn when new articles have been published. To see a list of recent articles and interviews with industry analysts and commentators, visit our Streetwise Interviews page.
1) Tom Beck: I, or members of my immediate household or family, own shares of the following companies referred to in this article: None. I personally am, or members of my immediate household or family are, paid by the following companies referred to in this article: None. My company has a financial relationship with the following companies referred to in this article: Callinex Mines has a marketing agreement with Wealth Research Group. I determined which companies would be included in this article based on my research and understanding of the sector.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Streetwise Reports does not accept stock in exchange for its services. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article, until one week after the publication of the interview or article. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Callinex Mines, a company mentioned in this article.
Charts and images courtesy of the author